Indulge in the flavors of our mouthwatering vegetarian burger, crafted with vibrant carrots, potato, and spinach. This burger offers a delectable alternative to traditional meat-based options, packing in nutritious goodness.
Our veggie burger is versatile, catering to various culinary preferences.
Whether you desire a classic burger experience or a wholesome meal twist, this vegetarian delight has something for everyone. It’s also perfect for a quick, satisfying snack.
For a classic burger sensation, serve it between a fluffy bun, customized with your favorite toppings. Elevate the experience with tangy barbecue, zesty mayo, or spicy sriracha sauces. Each bite bursts with irresistible deliciousness.
Our veggie burger pairs perfectly as a delectable side dish alongside meat-based dishes. Alternatively, let it shine as the star of the show, serving it as a main course alongside rice or pasta for a delightful dinner routine.
If you seek a quick and satisfying snack, our vegetarian burger is an excellent choice. Whip it up for a flavorful, wholesome bite that keeps you energized.
Whether you follow a vegetarian diet or aim to incorporate more plant-based options, our carrot, potato, and spinach burger tantalizes taste buds. Its versatility and deliciousness make it a must-try for all burger enthusiasts. Indulge in this mouthwatering vegetarian burger, catering to various dietary preferences. Elevate your meals with this scrumptious creation that brings together the goodness of vegetables and the satisfaction of a hearty burger experience.
This veggie burger offers a delightful option for exploring new flavors while embracing a healthy lifestyle.
The best vegetarian burger / fritter
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 1 courgette
- 250g spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 egg
- 50-100g flour
- 2-3 Tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- salt,pepper - to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces. Halve the carrots and add both to a pot of boiling salted water. Boil for approximately 10-15 minutes or until they are soft.
- If using frozen spinach, defrost and drain it. If using fresh spinach, rinse it under hot water to wilt it, then chop it.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the sliced courgette to the boiling water along with the potatoes and carrots.
- Drain the vegetables and allow them to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed vegetables using a potato masher or fork. Add the beaten egg, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until the ingredients are smooth and well combined. Gradually add the flour and breadcrumbs, mixing thoroughly to ensure the mixture holds together and can be shaped into burgers.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Fry the burgers for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.