- 2 cups of prawns
- 1 cup of large strawberries cut in half
- 1 cup of watercress or some other peppery salad
- 4-5 Tbsp Thousand Island dressing
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper to taste
1. If you bought fresh prawns, boil them in salted water for about 2 minutes. Drain.
2. In a bowl add prawns cut in half, or you can leave it whole, whatever you prefer, half of the strawberries cut in small pieces, chopped watercress, lemon juice, salt, pepper and Thousand Island dressing. Mix well.
3. Serve in glasses of your choice. On the top place some sliced strawberries.