Very simple and quick pasta bake , tastes wonderful!
- 300-400g mixed white fish
- 100-200g of seafood of your choice
- 400g pasta of your choice
- 1 onion
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. corn
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese or similar hard cheese
- 1 Mozzarella
- 1 Tsp. sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dill
1. Cook fish fillets in a small amount of salted water for about 5 minutes.
2. Cook your favorite pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
3. Add oil to the pan and fry chopped onion, then add seafood cut in small pieces.
4. Season with salt or vegetable stock powder and add dill.
5. Pour over some liquid in which you previously cooked the fish. 100ml is enough.
6. Add cooked fish and cook until water evaporates.
7. Add sweetcorn, milk and grated parmesan cheese. At the end add chopped parsley.
8. Transfer into the heat resistant tray or deep dish, sprinkle with some extra parmesan cheese, black pepper and cover with cooked pasta.
9. Top the pasta with grated cheese and bake in the preheated oven at 180 C, until cheese is melted and golden brown.