Inspired by one of the Jamie Oliver’s recipe, i never used fruit with salad leaves before, this was so delicious!
- 4 slices of prosciutto crudo
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- green salad leaves of your choice
- 1 pear
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 50ml olive oil
- 1/3 Tsp mustard
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp oregano
1. Peal the pear and cut in half. Remove the inner core with seeds.
2. Slice it thinly and grill or toast for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Mix all dressing ingredients.
4. Spread salad leaves on a plate, add sliced mozzarella, prosciutto, slices of pears and sprinkle with the dressing.