Yummy side dish, easy and quick to prepare, perfect to serve with fish or meat! Instead of kale you can make it with chard, spinach, cavolo nero or dark leaf cabbage.
- 300g kale
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 4-5 garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp parsley
- 100ml white wine
- 1-2 Tbsp cream
- 10g butter
- 100ml olive oil
1. Rinse kale leaves and cut into small pieces
2. Peel potatoes and cut into small chunks
3. Boil it together in salted water for about 15-20 min, drain.
4. In a deep pan or you can use a medium size pot add oil and butter together with chopped onion, parsley and garlic. Fry for about 2 minutes.
5. Now add kale and potato, pour over white wine and cook for about 5 minutes.
6. At the end of cooking add cream and mix well.