- 5-6 potatoes
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 30g butter
- 1 egg
1. Boil peeled and chopped potato in salted water, drain and mash.
2. Add flour, butter and continue mashing.
3. In a bowl mix egg with milk , add salt and then slowly add it to potato together with flour
4. Mix it well until you get a smooth and soft dough
5. Divide the dough into several small pieces, shape each piece into a ball and then press it down to form round thick “cakes”.
6. Fry each cake in a pan in small amount of oil, each side 2 minutes until golden brown. You can also grill it in the oven.