Often on my Christmas breakfast menu.
- 4 eggs
- 4 thin slices of smoked salmon
- 1.5 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp double cream
- 1 Tbsp chives
- 2 Croissant
- salt pepper
1. Cut the croissants in two and toast for 1-2 minutes or you can qukcly fry in small amount of oil until golden brown and slightly crispy. Place on a serving plate.
2. Add slices of smoked salmon on the top of croissant
3. In a pot, add eggs ( do not beat them ) and mix with butter non stop over medium heat for 2 minutes until creamy. Do not cook eggs thoroughly.
4. Remove from the heat, add double cream and continue to stir, add salt, black pepper and dill.
5. Pour over croissant with salmon.