- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tsp of butter
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 small jar of capers
- 2-3 garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tsp flour
- 100ml milk
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
1. In a small pan add butter or olive oil or both, fry finely chopped onion together with drained capers for about 3-4 minutes. In the last minute add chopped garlic.
2. Add flour and fry for another 3-4 seconds.
3. Now add milk and stir all the time until the sauce thickens, add more milk if needed.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Remove from the heat and add lemon juice and the rest of finely chopped parsley.
I served with fried plaice and kale and potato mash. Typical Mediterranean summer dish i grew up with. Yummy!