Also great if you add chicken breast cut in small pieces.
- 1 packet of asparagus
- 7 medium size mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic
- 50-70ml olive oil
- 150ml dry white wine
- 1 chicken or veg stock cube
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp parley
- salt, pepper
1. Cut asparagus in small pieces, slice mushrooms
2. In a pan add oil and fry onion for 3-4 minutes, then add sliced mushrooms, chopped parsley and chopped garlic and fry for another minute
3. Add flour and fry for 30 seconds and pour over with white wine, stir all the time, as it thickens add some water.
4. Add chicken or veg stock cube, thyme and chopped asparagus and mix well. Cook for about 10 minutes until asparagus softens. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If too thick just loosen with extra water or for creamy sauce add milk or cream.
If you want to prepare with chicken, add it during step 2.
Served with rice and grilled chicken.