These are great for parties and kids! With my favourite pizza toppings: mozzarella cheese, ham, black olives, mushrooms and oregano! From the listed ingredients i got 10 mini pizzas. It all depends how thick you make them and what size.
1. Heat the oven at max temp.
2. In a cup mix warm water, sugar, and yeast and leave for 15 min to rest
3. In a larger bowl mix flour and salt, make a well and add oil, then slowly pour yeast mix and start mixing with flour, not all at once, just use fork and grab some flour from the side and mix. When it becomes thick start adding the rest of water and milk and use your hand to mix/knead the dough until soft and not sticky.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave at war place to rise for about 1 hour. Check from time to time, make sure you use a large bowl so the dough doesn’t reach the cling film at the top.
5. After one hour , or when the dough has doubled in size, divide it in small pieces, flatten each dough to about 1 cm thickness and place them on a floured baking tray
6. Mix passata, tomato concentrate and 2 teaspoons of oregano.Spread tomato over each pizza dough. Add grated cheese and chunks of buffalo mozzarella, then chopped ham and olives. Sprinkle the rest of oregano and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes. Before serving add some freshly ground black pepper.
- 400g plain white flour
- 1.5 Tsp yeast
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 2-3 Tbs olive oil
- 100ml warm milk
- 100ml warm water
- 1 Tsp salt
- 200g grated mozzarella cheese
- 100g honey roasted ham
- 1 standard piece buffalo mozzarella
- 200ml tomato passata + 1 Tbs tomato concentrate
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 3 Tsp fresh or dry origano
- freshly ground black pepper
- some olive oil