1. In a medium size bowl add one egg and beat it together with the salt
2. Now start adding flour, small amount at the time while mixing together with water, half sparkling and half still. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture
3. Add 1 Tbs of oil to a large shallow non stick pan, when hot, pour some mixture and spread it all over the pan.
6. Fry for 1-2 minutes then carefully turn over and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Repeat the process with the rest of the mixture [adding some oil for each pancake]
8. Now mix cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, and one egg in a bowl
9. Spread mixture over pancake, but not all the way to the edge on one side as the mixture come out once you roll the pancake.
10. Place pancakes in a large oven-proof dish. Then beat one egg and mix with sour cream and little bit of salt. Pour and spread over pancakes.
11. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for about 15-20 min until they get a nice dark gold colour and are puffed up.
If you like these, then i recommend trying these yummy pancakes with spinach and a cheese mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1.5 cups white flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 250g cottage cheese
- 250ml sour cream (100ml for topping)
- 2 eggs ( 1 egg for topping)