1. Remove leaves from the cauliflower. Separate cauliflower into small florets, and thicker pieces cut into small cubes, Cauliflower leaves rinse well and chop.
2. Add oil and when hot add flour and mix until golden in colour, be careful not to burn or becomes brown.
3. Add 300-400ml of water, when boil add stock, florets and leaves. Cook for about 7-10 min or until florets soften.
4. In the last minute add parsley i black pepper.
The same way you can prepare broccoli soup or mix brocolli and cauliflower.
Instead of water you can add half milk half water or to make soup creamier you can add Tbsp of cream at the end of cooking.
Really yummy and healthy vegetarian soup!
- 1/2 Cauliflower together with leaves
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 4-5 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- veg stock powder or cube
- black pepper