- Grease oven tray.
- Rinse trout fillets under cold water.
- Dry with a kitchen towel and sprinkle some vegetable stock powder or just with some salt
- Lay fillets on the tray, add chopped onion and garlic, sliced mushrooms and baby tomatoes, parsley and thyme. Then drizzle some olive oil and pour white wine.
- Cover with foil, but make sure there is opening on each side.
- Place in the preheated oven at 200 C for about 15-20 minutes. In the last 5 minutes, remove the foil if you like your fish with a crispy skin.
- When done, place the fillets on the serving plate, then pour over juices from the cooking together with mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with grapefruit juice.
Serve with salad, potato, vegetables.
- 2 trouts, gutted and descaled
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 baby tomatoes – sliced in half
- 100ml white wine
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- black pepper
- olive oil