1. Finely chop vegetables and ginger, then fry until they release arome, add minced meat and brown. Make sure the meat is crumbled and not in one pieces or large pieces, use fork to separate during frying.
2. Mix dashi stock, sake, soy sauce, mirin, sugar and miso paste together and add to the meat, stir well and cook for a few minutes.
3. Cook noodles according to the instructions on the packet. When cooked, drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
4. Put noodles in a serving bowl and pour sauce over noodles. Garnish with fresh vegetables.
I made it with runner beans and peppers, but the more veg you add the better. I also didn't have miso and my sauce is not saucy enough, but it is very tasty! :-)
- 60g green veg such as runner beans, leeks, courgettes
- 15 g fresh ginger
- sunflower oil - for frying
- 400g pork mince
- 100 ml dashi stock ( or plain veg stock)
- 2-3 Tbsp sake
- 30ml soy sauce
- 2 Tbsps miso
- 30ml mirin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 300g dried noodles